• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Er ... hi.

taco4

Lurker
May 7, 2010
Doin as the mascot says and introducing myself.

Mostly I joined because I'm finally going to retire my LG flip chocolate (which I love, but the buttons don't always press much anymore and the battery life is going) from four years ago and I'm planning on replacing it with the Incredible. As far as I can see this is the best forum for all things android so I figured I'd join up. :)

Though, I gotta say, reading these threads is seriously freaking me out - making me wonder if I should get the Incredible with the battery/signal/call quality problems out there. Since I'm currently jobless I don't want to drop 200+data plan on a phone that won't work properly.

Doin as the mascot says and introducing myself.

Mostly I joined because I'm finally going to retire my LG flip chocolate (which I love, but the buttons don't always press much anymore and the battery life is going) from four years ago and I'm planning on replacing it with the Incredible. As far as I can see this is the best forum for all things android so I figured I'd join up. :)

Though, I gotta say, reading these threads is seriously freaking me out - making me wonder if I should get the Incredible with the battery/signal/call quality problems out there. Since I'm currently jobless I don't want to drop 200+data plan on a phone that won't work properly.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones