• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Error code 67

joxtein

Lurker
Mar 25, 2013
I have an issue with my Huawei Ascend 2, I turn it on and it comes up with "Data Call Failure: Network error(code 67), unable to establish wireless data conection. Please wait a moment and try again." It's been doing this for the past few days, can anyone help me?

I have an issue with my Huawei Ascend 2, I turn it on and it comes up with "Data Call Failure: Network error(code 67), unable to establish wireless data conection. Please wait a moment and try again." It's been doing this for the past few days, can anyone help me?

Welcome to the forums, joxtein. :)

We see this error reported across many devices now and then. It's base meaning is simply that service is not available for your phone. That can add up to a lot of different reasons, from the bill not being paid to a true glitch in the system/network itself.

I'd call my carrier/provider for as much info as possible before proceeding with any regimen such as provided in that link in the previous post. You may be able to remedy the issue by just waiting out an outage or by a tweak at the carrier end.

XDA does have some clever and very diligent tech type members who zero in on issues, so I'd trust what is offered, but carefully of course, and again, after checking things with the carrier/provider you have. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones