• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help EVO Issues???

Battery sucked the first day. Always recharging when I could. Got task kiler and put a good long charge on it and battery had 1/4 left after a normal full days use. That's with a litte 4g, alot of internet, sprint tv, etc. If I can keep it in this range I can be happy with it. Ordered 2 more batteries last night just for emergencies

Upvote 0
Well I think one main issue would have to be that at the end of the day my eyes are watering from staring at the screen too much!

Although... I have had one thing thay bothers me... I use the desk clock at night and after my alarm goes off my lock screen will not come back on.. I have tried everything and so far restarting is working. Is anyone else having this issue?

Upvote 0
well i seem to be having a problem that i cant set individual ringtones for individual people. only the default continues to ring
i downloaded ringo pro and the same thing so i dont know should i just reformat the phone and try again and if i do that how can i get my phone numbers back im really new to droid so this might be something really simple to someone more experienced

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones