1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

EVO not receiving Gmail messages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by IowaMrs, Aug 18, 2012.

1. IowaMrs

IowaMrs Lurker

I have a computer forum I belong to. I have set a request on the forum that my Gmail account be notified of any new posts that I am following. Up until today I was getting these notifications effortlessly sent to my HTC EVO via Gmail. Now they have stopped and I would like to figure why and what I can do to start getting these notifications flowing again. I do get some Gmails sent to my phone but not the forum e-mail notifications. I have been consistently getting updates on my phone and wondered if it is an update issue. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Welcome to AF!:)
    I would assume you mean posts/threads on this forum.
    Go into your User cp, then "edit options", then "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and choose from the drop down options there.
    Or, go into User cp and click on "List Subscriptions" under "Subscribed Threads" (if you are already subscribed to some threads), and you have an option in the drop down to get emails to specific threads.

tube517 likes this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews