• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help EVO not receiving Gmail messages

IowaMrs

Lurker
Jan 7, 2011
I have a computer forum I belong to. I have set a request on the forum that my Gmail account be notified of any new posts that I am following. Up until today I was getting these notifications effortlessly sent to my HTC EVO via Gmail. Now they have stopped and I would like to figure why and what I can do to start getting these notifications flowing again. I do get some Gmails sent to my phone but not the forum e-mail notifications. I have been consistently getting updates on my phone and wondered if it is an update issue. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

I have a computer forum I belong to. I have set a request on the forum that my Gmail account be notified of any new posts that I am following. Up until today I was getting these notifications effortlessly sent to my HTC EVO via Gmail. Now they have stopped and I would like to figure why and what I can do to start getting these notifications flowing again. I do get some Gmails sent to my phone but not the forum e-mail notifications. I have been consistently getting updates on my phone and wondered if it is an update issue. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to AF!:)
I would assume you mean posts/threads on this forum.
Go into your User cp, then "edit options", then "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and choose from the drop down options there.
Or, go into User cp and click on "List Subscriptions" under "Subscribed Threads" (if you are already subscribed to some threads), and you have an option in the drop down to get emails to specific threads.

Reactions: tube517
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones