• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Extended Battery for Motorola Droid 2

CT53

Sep 1, 2010
TN
Who has the VERIZON Extended Battery for the Driod 2? If you have it does it add much to your battery life? and How much does it add?

In your answers put:
*If it adds battery life
*How much it adds
*What kind of user you are (Heavy, Medium, Light)

Please only post if you got your Extended Battery from VERIZON.

im a medium user i have 3 emails my google i txt alot and facebook weather and tfln apps running at widgets i took it off the charger at 8 am today went to work its now 630 and i still have 70 percent its totally worth the money

Thanks.. My battery was unplugged today at 7 and went dead around 7:30 or 8. It only lasts me that long because when it gets to around 40 or 30 percent I back off on my usage.. Sounds like the battery would be a good buy that I will be making soon.

Upvote 0
I got my D2 as a free upgrade for the crappy Eris. They sent me a certified phone and gave me the extended battery and cover with it. I guess I lucked out. I unplugged mine at 7:30 this morning and used it for email, phone and pictures throughout the day. I also did some google maps and texting as well. I am currently at 70% left 11 hours later.

Upvote 0
I got the extended battery and it is GREAT. I now can go almost 2 days without charging with Medium to Heavy usage. I would say that any DROID 2 users that are a Heavy user should buy an Extended Battery. It is worth the money and it does not add much bulk at all to the phone (maybe a millimeter or two). I got mine for around $40 at the Verizon store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones