• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extended mAH battery worth the pric

nklenchik

Android Enthusiast
Sep 23, 2010
Yew Nork
I got my Samsung Q430 gets about 2.5-3 hours max on it's standard 4,400 mAH battery. Samsung has an extended battery on it's website that's 5,200 mAH. I use my laptop for everything...school, music, audio editing...

I'm wondering if the extra 800 mAH is worth the extra $130 they're selling it for.

Is there a Samsung laptop forum that you could visit to ask? I hope you find your answer, I just don't know that this is the place to ask that question. Just about all of my laptop duties are performed while plugged in. Don't really take it around with me very much. But being in college I can understand your need to.

Have you priced the stock battery to see how much it is? Perhaps buying another stocker, and keeping it (charged) in your carrying bag would do the trick? Unless the extended battery is fairly close to the price of the stock battery. If that's the case, then I'd say go for it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones