• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook friends not showing up when I try to link... help please?

My Girlfriends Eris is having the same issue. I can not seem to figure it out either. I have yet to get the OTA myself.

About half way down her phone contacts it just stopped syncing with FB. When I went in to link profiles manually, the friends names who we know are friends with her, were not listed at all.

Upvote 0
Make sure you setup a sync for Facebook for HTC Sense...Settings>Accounts&Syncs....also make sure you sync contacts...if you've done that you may have to reset your sync and re-add the Facebook...

Once you've synced contacts open up people app and pictures should start to trickle in one by one...I recommend letting it sit for several minutes and then you should be good...also try searching the forums, there are several posts about this around....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones