• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help facebook/incoming call...

ackoolness

Aug 4, 2010
okay, so i had a droid x on launch day but when i took it home i had the 'random reboot' issue. flash forward to this week, i received my replacement. this phone seems to work better, but i noticed one thing missing from my previous phone. whenever someone would call me, it would also display their current facebook status under the profile pic (that is compressed :( ) but my replacement does not do this. does anyone know if there is an option, that i might have missed, or if this is just another issue i have to deal with? i havnt done a FDR but i figure that would more of an option then a feature that is "always" on. Thanks yall.

*Edit

Tried reinstalling my facebook account and now that fixed it. damn it for easy solutions not easily known! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones