• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bugger

Jun 19, 2010
Florida
Is anyone having facebook issues? For some reason mine is not updating correctly. I am seeing stuff that was posted yesterday morning. It does show some things posted today, but the majority is all from yesterday.
Yesterday I was having issues with my phone and contacts being duplicated through backup assistant and read that you have to stop sync service and some stuff with backup assistant to get it to stop. I thought I did it correctly, but ever since then, facebook hasn't been working properly. I did notice that when I go to settings, accounts and sync, facebook does not have the green circle, it's the grey one. I click on it and only gives me the option to remove account. I am assuming that is the issue. any way to fix it?

any thoughts?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones