• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issue with Zip Code Validation on Google Play Console Account Creation

kentarov

Lurker
Aug 21, 2023
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am encountering while attempting to create an account on the Google Play Console platform.

The concern revolves around the validation of my zip code during the account creation process. Despite inputting the correct zip code as evidenced by the provided image, the system does not accept it. To verify the accuracy of the zip code, I cross-referenced it with the United States Postal Service's official zip code lookup tool, accessible via the following link: USPS Zip Code Lookup Tool.

Regrettably, I find myself in a situation where I am unable to post my query on the Google Play Console support forum or reach out to their support team directly. This predicament arises from the fact that I am unable to complete the account creation process due to the unresolved zip code issue.

I kindly request assistance in addressing this matter. Any guidance or resolution you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones