• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help facebook picture updates

I'll be the first to say "try that SnycMyPix" app. It kind of worked for me, but it kept attaching a picture to my "Home" contact, and it was a pain to get rid of that picture.

Hooray for ROMs though; every time a new one comes out, I'll just wipe the phone and get the updated photos that way.

Upvote 0
My question is how on earth do you do it so i can get the contact pics syncd?

Syncing facebook pics to your contacts within the facebook app must have been in an older version as I've never seen the option to even try it, though people say it exists. Obviously not any more. Use "Syncmypics" ("syncmypix"?) from the Market and it does the same thing provided the contact names match.

Upvote 0
Syncing facebook pics to your contacts within the facebook app must have been in an older version as I've never seen the option to even try it, though people say it exists. Obviously not any more. Use "Syncmypics" ("syncmypix"?) from the Market and it does the same thing provided the contact names match.

Is that just on the X? Because its still on my current version of the FB App on my D1. Identical in every way, except for on the X no option to sync.:thinking:

Upvote 0
This is a screen shot off my D1. the one on the DX is identical except no Sync option.

snap20110220_143805.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones