• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook push notifications?

Been lurking all over google, and the forums but to no avail. Is there solutions to receiving push notifications for facebook on SGS? I've set my settings to receive notifications, but so far I've set my notifications to come to my email. I've heard from someone that google and facebook are having some sort of differences. Anyone have any solutions?

In the market download a app called Bloo. Works well for Facebook notification. You get to decide how often you want it to check for notification (fastest is a 1 min). its not instant but its better than nothing :D. Also if you cant get the code go to the Facebook mobile site (m.facebook.com) and search bloo for android and click on allow app, run Bloo again and you should because to get the code (Y)!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones