• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook synch on the new firmware....help

It actually is in the tips and tricks thread. I know, because I posted it. Also, there are ways to just search the thread you are in. It is a separate search button located to the right just above the first post.

Anyway......

Go to people > menu > view. This will give you a list of possible contact sources. Uncheck the ones you don't want and check the ones you do.

OK, I've seen this answer on every 2.1/FB/Contact related thread on this site. All this does is keep Facebook numbers from showing up in the 'People' app, but not 'Phone' app. I'm sorry to offend OfTheDamned, but it doesn't solve the problem posed by all of these users. (All the rest of OfTheDamned's posts are awesome and helpful, so PLEASE don't hate on me! :D)

To be honest, the deletion of the 'HTC Sense' app on Facebook solution looks promising, but the directions are somewhat confusing and I haven't seen anyone say it really worked for them.

Has anyone got it truly figured out yet? :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones