• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fb messenger

Does anybody know why a specific fb friends picture on messenger blacks out like this? I'm not blocked and their profile picture on their fb page isn't black

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-055920_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-055920_Messenger.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 75
Does anybody know why a specific fb friends picture on messenger blacks out like this? I'm not blocked and their profile picture on their fb page isn't black
Well if you are talking with them, and they could of changed their profile photo to that, like I did on here a few weeks ago. :) Talk with them.

Upvote 0
Right I did ask lol. They haven't changed their picture, like I said their profile picture is correct but sometimes it's blacked out on messenger for periods of time. If I delete the messages and start a new thread the picture returns to normal. It only happens with one contact
It is facebook hahaha :) Do not worry about that, besides the photo is only of their own, humans are interactive most of the time anyhow, besides you have nothing to worry about :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones