• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FeedSquares

While just downloading Google Chrome onto my laptop, I also downloaded FeedSquares. Then saw it was available as a droid app so I downloaded it to my phone.

When trying to set it up, I get a google.com screen telling me to enable access for each of the following :
1. My laptop FeedSquares application on my computer is asking for access to my Google account for Google reader.

2.Application that directed you here claims to be FeedSquares and we are unable to verify this claim as the application runs on your computer as opposed to a website

Attempts to enable access for either take me to a white blank screen with the notification: FeesSquares - Sign into Google Reader.
It freezes at that point and and I get can't get any further. I uninstalled FeedSquares from my laptop....not even sure why....but figured I'd try something as I'm getting very frustrated.

Any suggestions would be most helpful

maybe feedsquares needs google chrome to work? just a thought...

Just put 'Google Chrome to Phone' app on phone and still no change but thanks for the suggestion as this app seems to have unrelated features that I think I'll enjoy :)

Could there be a problem with fact that both Google Reader and gReader are installed on my phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones