• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Few GB questions; keyboards, roms, etc

UnLucky

May 15, 2010
Am I able to install roms from LibertyTB or Rom Manager? I'm mainly looking for a better keyboard, I love swype but only in doses and the multitouch keyboard is not that great, any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm also having problems with Titanium saying I'm not rooted when clearly I am..

Am I able to install roms from LibertyTB or Rom Manager? I'm mainly looking for a better keyboard, I love swype but only in doses and the multitouch keyboard is not that great, any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm also having problems with Titanium saying I'm not rooted when clearly I am..
Hit the "problems?" button on Titanium. .595 has problems with busybox, and that button should install a working version for you.

Reactions: UnLucky
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones