• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fishing/Angler App

Upvote 0
I use the Navionics for Droid map for approx. 17.99 IT has all the NE lake maps (you have a choice on what part of the country you live in has topos tide charts, way to much info for me to type in here GPS and incorporates Google maps take photo and it will embed GPS coordinates time date .. To buy this for a fishing finder you will spend 100.00 + . Really handy two negative things battery life . and make sure that your phone is certified by Navionics .

Go to the navionics web site they wont let me post the link im a newbie here . but not really

Upvote 0
I am the developer of Fish Logger Lite and Fish Logger Pro, which is available in the Android market.

If you are looking for a comprehensive fish logging application, please check out Fish Logger Pro.

Some of the features of my application include:
- Utilizes the GPS to log fish catch locations on the map
- Automatically logs the current weather conditions with each catch
- Includes a weather forecast and moon phase calendar
- Supports multiple baits, anglers, waterways, fish species and trips
- Export your data to Google Earth
- Email trip reports to yourself or your friends
- Include photos of fish catches and bait types
- Many more!

Check out: www.logyourcatch.com for more details!

logCatches3.png

Upvote 0
I have just released a free Android App USWinds that helps people to know what the current wind conditions are around the US (It utilises the NOAA buoy data so works anywhere, but most of the buoys are in the US).

Search for USWinds on the Google market. I would love any feedback.

For Aussies I have released AUSWinds which uses the Australian Bureau of Meteorology data to provide current wind.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones