• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash player plug-in

sahmBev

Oct 9, 2012
There have been a couple of times I wanted to view or hear things on my phone, but have been unable to. One was viewing my dad's house that listed while we were on vacation (I'm selling it, so I wanted to see how it looked). Most recently, a local radio station has FINALLY gone streaming and I want, no need, to listen to it via my phone (it doesn't come in on the radios very well, and my car's radio's speakers suck (my dad, who said he's not deaf, blew out the speakers in the car, which I inherited). When I go to the station's website and click on "listen live", it tells me that I need a Flash plug-in. When I click to get that, it says something like it's not supported on my phone.

What am I supposed to do??

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones