• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $350 : LG Nexus 4 16GB Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy13

Extreme Android User
Dec 8, 2011
A-T-L-A-N-T-A
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..LG Nexus 4 16GB Black

Price
..$350

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal, Check, Cash

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items
.-Original Box, manuals and USB +Wall adapter
-Official Bumper (Black)
-Knockoff Bumper (Black)
-Ringke slim case (White)
-Poetic Bumper (Black/Yellow trim)
-Poetic TPU case (Transparent/smoke)
-11 Front screen protectors
-6 Back screen protectors

"All bumpers/cases have original packaging. I only used the "Official" bumper so all other cases/bumpers are basically brand new."

Original packing list showing date of shipping (March 12th 2013) Packing list has serial number to prove it's this phone.

Additional Information/Comments
Phone will be bone stock 4.3 unrooted. I can root and prepare the phone for T mobile LTE if you wish.

This phone has spent it's entire life with a front and back screen protector and in a bumper or case of some sorts. When I say it's in great condition I mean it's basically flawless. The only thing that shows this phone isn't factory "new" is dust in the crevices around the phone which is normal and these very small "rub" surface marks on the silver trim that surrounds the phone. I assume this is from putting a case on and taking it off. They are only noticeable in direct light and 6" from your face otherwise you can't tell they are there.

Any marks on either front/back glass that is seen in the pictures are marks on the screen protectors.

I'm selling this phone because I wanted to move to ATT's pre paid plan and get LTE. The N4 DOES have LTE but only with T mobile.

You might ask why I'm selling it for $350 when your thinking you can go buy a new one from Google for $349. Here's why.

-Phone- $385.50 after tax and shipping
-Bumpers/Cases- $65
-Screens- $20

This phone is only 5 months old and only the "Official" bumper was used meaning all the other bumpers and cases are basically brand new with original boxes. Total price of everything is about $470 if you bought it all brand new. With that being said your saving $120 when you look at the big picture.

I take extremely good care of my phones. I don't drop them or toss them around. I took flash pictures as well to try and show screen and side details as it shows up better with a flash.

I've sold a few things to people on here and have given a lot of free stuff away so I have people that can vouch for me. I'm an honest person that is straight forward so I expect the same in return. Thanks for looking guys.

ms0own.jpg

2d7seh0.jpg

f4pk49.jpg

2hqf50i.jpg

2ppk8si.jpg

2uyps8i.jpg

2r6cwav.jpg

vzg6eg.jpg

1zfn8kx.jpg

91ex6u.jpg

iqcutw.jpg

oud1eo.jpg

o9hly9.jpg

2ewe7mt.jpg

vraoo0.jpg

kco10n.jpg

Reactions: Bob Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones