• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale - HTC Incredible - AMOLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_aus

Mar 25, 2010
Indianapolis
I am selling an HTC Incredible that is in good condition aside from a scuff on the upper right corner (see pictures for detail). If you keep it in a case, then you won't even notice the scuff. The phone works perfectly and is the AMOLED model. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail for free but if you want expedited shipping then I will charge the difference between the USPS rate and the rate of the 2nd day/overnight/whatever shipping you want. Just provide your zip code and I will let you know the extra amount if you choose expedited shipping. I will ship within 24 hours of received payment via Paypal, but I will probably turn it around the same day payment is received.

The pictures are of the actual device and the ESN is clean. A USB cable, charger, 2gb micro SD, car charger, spare Incredible battery and the Verizon black silicone case are included. It has not been rooted and is on the most recent OTA update, which has been rooted as of December 2nd, visit http://unrevoked.com/rootwiki/doku.php/public/unrevoked3 for rooting steps...that is, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

If you have any questions or want to buy, please PM me.

Price is $250 and as I mentioned, ground shipping is included. Please see pictures below for detail.

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones