• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For those with data drop problems

thetingster

Android Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2009
I have been reading a lot about people suffering from data drop problems on the Droid Bionic. This has sounded very common for some.

I have not been suffering from data drops except only on rare occasions when I believe Verizon is working on the network. What satisfied me of this was I called a friend who is also on Verizon at those times and he was also was experiencing data loss.

Be sure to check your battery mode located at menu>settings>battery & data manager>battery mode. The Bionic is set default to night time mode. If this is the case on your device you will lose data every 15 minutes of inactivity at night. This would be very troublesome if you are not expecting it. I hope this helps someone.

Reactions: NY_IS300 and Thom

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones