• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For those with horrible battery issues...

I have had horrable battery life. I don't even get a day and I have to recharge it and some days I don't even use it. My husband has the same phone and he gets 3 days on his. I changed batteries with him and he still gets 3 days and I still get the same as before. I sent my phone in and they said the charging port was broken, they fixed it (they say) but when I got it back it was the same problem as before. To replace my phone for a new one I have to pay $150.00 and I have insurance on it.

If anyone has any ideas on what I should do please help me. Thank you

Upvote 0
Make sure if you have any widgets to have them update manually or every four hours. Use the stock task manager to end apps. Go onto menu > settings> applications> running services and see what applicationhave been running for a long time. Make sure GPS and bluetooth are off. Turn screen brightness down to 0 when in doors.

Upvote 0
So I was curious...

1) How do I disable the feature where the phone vibrates every time I type a letter when I'm typing a text message?
2)How do I disable the auto-sync Facebook contacts to phone contacts (I have about a million contacts it seems like now, almost all duplicates...)

I want to maximize life of the battery, so I'm assuming the vibrate every time a button is pressed would help me significantly, esp considering I send/receive over 10,000 texts a month. The second question is just me digging for help.
Thanks guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones