• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forgot where I have turned data usage off

Nex88

Lurker
Mar 14, 2020
Hello,
I have a huawei p20.
I have a problem regarding using data while roaming. I accidentely turned data on in a country where I shouldt and after that I turned data off somewhere in settings completely. Now I am at home and when I turn data on it doesnt function. I cant seem to remember where have I turned data usage off and I want to aks if anyone knows where this should be?

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: MrJavi and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
This is where the mobile data settings look like on a Huawei Mate 10, the P20 should be very similar.
Screenshot_20200315_083724.jpg

Check APN settings for your carrier are correct and present, otherwise mobile data won't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJavi and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Its exactly like in this picture above and and mobile data and data roaming are ON. Also I've checked APN and its as it should be but it still doesn't work.

I've disabled it somewhere else. I remember it said something like block mobile data or roaming it i turned that slider of so if I accidentely turn it on like in the picture above, so it wont work again.

Now I have a problem i can't remember where was that.
Ive also reset network settings and it still wont function.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I have a huawei p20.
I have a problem regarding using data while roaming. I accidentely turned data on in a country where I shouldt and after that I turned data off somewhere in settings completely. Now I am at home and when I turn data on it doesnt function. I cant seem to remember where have I turned data usage off and I want to aks if anyone knows where this should be?

Thanks for the help.
Airplane mode easiest way , turns off wifi bluetooth and data and phone nothing works no calls or text in or out. I dont know why yall go the long into settings ,

Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones