• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forwarding a SMS via email on Moto Driod

First time poster here, but been a lurker for a while.

I have had a motorol droid for a while now and am just now getting into exploring all of the things it can do. The only thing that I still haven't been able to figure out is how to forward / send a SMS message via email. This is something that I did alot with my blackberry and would like to resume that practice.

Can anyway tell me how I can go about getting and/or using such a feature?

Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure that all Android OS devices don't have that feature. If you have a GV account, then you can do it.

If you don't have a GV account the you can try downloading RemoteSMS Full. It allows you to send sms messages from your comuter. It won't let you send from email, but it is better than nothing.
RemoteSMS Full v6.2.1 Application for Android | Communication

Or, you can download the Motorola PhonePortal apk. It's specific to Moto phones. I use it a ton. I'll post it here in a bit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones