• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Free App] New function of flashlight

margroth

Lurker
Jul 11, 2013
I dedicated to develop a new kind of flashlight. I know, on Google Play are a lot of applications kind torches, but i had two reasons to do this.

First: Popular flashlight which i used is getting a lot of personal data and it's no legal!
Second: I can't see torches with function which have torch developed by me- Auto switching mode dependends on current illuminance.

My torch is simply in use. You can use it like normal, manually switching torch and You can set auto switching mode dependends on illuminance. There can be set this mode by choose one of described mode or wrote amount of illuminance below which torch will be turning on and above which will be turning off.

My application haven't any adverts! There is a link to get it on Google Play

Get it on Google Play

If you could, please rate this app in Google Play.

I provide for updates for this app.

This app makes Your life simply! It is not only Speech Recognizer. With this app You have more functions like reproduce speech which You spoke by Speech Sythesizer - Text To Speech, sreach informations on Google by Voice. You mustn't to set the languag, becouse This app recognize it whatever language You will be speaking! Result of speech are saved in editable text field and You can do with it whatever You want like for example copy and correct it!

You can reproduce spoke speech, too! All what you must do to do this is only set the obtain languages which are installed in Your devic set some and click "Rep". Id on Your device is not install some language You can in simply way install it from Google Play store. It's very simply and practical application.

It works in both sides. You can change speech to text and rechange text to speech or change text wrote by You mannualy to speech in a lot of languages!

If You don't like to write something big on smartphone's keyboard, then You can say that and just copy it! When app don't recognize Your Speech correctly in some part, then You can correct it! This application makes life simply a lot!

Certainly You sreach a lot of information on Google. With this app it's so easy. All what You must to do, it's only click one button and say that informations which you want to sreach!

Get it on GooglePlay

Some rates will be usefull. I provide for updates this app, so maybe You can tell me what i could change and add? I will be grateful :)

Upvote 0
Hi,

I would like to show You my two new applications :happy3:.

First one is Ring by Voice:

Get it on Google Play! ::biggrin:

Call by say number or name of contact past one click in widget! Application will recognizevoice language and that which You sad contact or phone number! Now, ringing is easy and pleasure!

After you speak a number to some person or contact and after correct or incorrect call, You will see resultat of Your speech to check whether app recognize Your words properly.

Very practical solution is widget, which you can place on some of Your smartphone's screen and if You want to call someone, all You need to do is only click it and say number or contact!

And the second one is Widget Battery Info:

Get It on Google Play! :icon_ lala:

Control battery's current charge level continously with accurate to 1 precent into Your device without any clicking! All you need to do is only place a battery widget HD on the screen and click on it only one time to first update and then charge level will be updating itself without Your interact!

Of course You can click on the widget when You want to retrieve more informations about accumulator in Your tablet, or smartphone.

It's practical, useful and it looks great, becouse graphics is in HD quality. Besides battery's state of charge You can check for eq. voltage of accumulator, technology in which it's made and whether it's chargeing etc.

View attachment 64974View attachment 64975View attachment 64976View attachment 64977

I will be grateful if You will try and rate these apps :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones