• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fresh 1.0 causing 100% Awake

Penny,

I'm not trying to be rude or burn you, but what's the reason for this? We are trying to solve a problem, obviously not everyone is experiencing the problem or no one would want the app.

You're simply stating that you don't have the problem adds absolutely no value nor does it progress our trek toward a solution.

Okay, so you have Fresh and WB, with no problems. Great.

Well I was just trying to state that the free version that I had was not causing an issue with me and fresh rom 1.0 so it may in fact be the elite version instead of weather bug all together. So I thought that it would add value to trying to figure the problem out especially when a few posts above someone asked to try it with free version. So sorry if my post put that much of a damper on things. There was really no need for the snide comments.

Upvote 0
Penny,

I'm not trying to be rude or burn you, but what's the reason for this? We are trying to solve a problem, obviously not everyone is experiencing the problem or no one would want the app.

You're simply stating that you don't have the problem adds absolutely no value nor does it progress our trek toward a solution.

Okay, so you have Fresh and WB, with no problems. Great.

wow what a way to be an ass

just becaue YOU are having issues with awake time dont mean you should be blaming it on everything else but maybe just maybe you have a faulty phone you ever think about that

Upvote 0
wow what a way to be an ass

just becaue YOU are having issues with awake time dont mean you should be blaming it on everything else but maybe just maybe you have a faulty phone you ever think about that

It's not rude, I started my response with just that. Simple fact is that that topic was already covered earlier in the thread. So what did it contribute, really not much but to say that they have the app and it works as it should.

I mean that's great. But it doesn't really contribute to the thread in any way. I don't have a faulty phone, there have been others reporting the same issue, which is why I am updating to this thread as I make head way with the WB Dev. thanks!

Upvote 0
@tf1984, you ever figure out the problem? I just flashed flashed 1.1 (fresh) today, took about 20 mins w/ cmd prompt, then i used kitchen 2 boot utility to add some themes and screen locks, well everything overall worked out pretty well.....until i went to check my up to awake time, 100% ahhhhh!!!!, i have been monitoring these figures since i got a defective batt. from best buy...i wont quit till i figure this one out....but some help would be awesome, didnt get to sleep last night since i was researching rooting and finally did it,,please can n e one help me w this issue???I know theres a problem bcause im never more than 10% @ any given time.....

Upvote 0
What does "spare parts" say is the problem? Spare parts>Battery history>partial wake usage. The number one awake item should be the android system. Also check the "other usage" as well. The running and screen on should be close to the same after you get the problems solved. Spare Parts is very helpful in troubleshooting a phone which has high awake time.

Upvote 0
thanks for the promt reply, since last response was so old....n e whoo, i always look into spare any time i run into that type of problem...before fresh root everything was fine,batt. life a little less than exceptional....thats it. My time spent w o sleep is 99.4=15.6 hrs!!!, this never happened before root!!!It all seemed pretty cool til i checked my up time to awake time and then over to spare parts to see 99%.Dont want to unroot but i cant have this...anyone with advice or experience please help....and no i am not a noob to pc or my hero, so any brief explanation would be understood and appreciated...

Upvote 0
Nope - I hate to beat a dead horse, but please download "Close Everything" install it, run it. push the end button to force phone sleep. Wait 1 minute. Turn back on and check awake time.

I'm at 7% this morning.

Thanks for the tip! I'd been having problems the past couple weeks with something eating my battery and didn't want to go the task killer route. CLOSE EVERYTHING only closed 2 processes that weren't functioning properly, and my battery life is back! SWEET!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones