• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fresh Copy of Android on Rogers HTC Dream

Try going to HTC.com. Under the Support tab, it lets you select your device (make sure your country is set to Canada in the upper right). You can download the latest official ROM for Rogers.

Or, you could cross your fingers that Rogers will release the Donut update any day now, and just wait for that.

Upvote 0
Hey Guys

I'm new to this forum.

Follow this link to learn how to enable the soft keyboard for the HTC Dream from Rogers.

How To Enable Soft Keyboard On Rogers HTC Dream | Android in Canada Blog

It is kind of weird that they wouldn't include this feature. I remember when I first got the phone and called in, and customer service couldn't help me at all (This is probably because I got the phone the day after it launched).

As well the file on the link needs to be installed through some kind of file manager on the phone. The one I used was ASTRO (free on the market).

Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones