• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FT-Iphone 3gs 32GB OS4.0 & X10A new Unlocked for HTC DESIRE or NEXUX 1 ONLY

I am looking to trade one of my two devices for ether nexus one or HTC Desire A8183
I will trade both for HTC Desire A8183 unlocked, or one of each for Nexsus One Compatible with 3G on AT&T (U.S.)
if you want iphone 3gs 32gb to be unlocked or jail broken i will have to go back to 3.2 firmware
X10A is one day old Debranded from Rogers and Unlocked,
If you are willing to trade please post pictures of your device please,

Shipment of products there and back will be used by my fedex account, so no issues
happen or excuses of shipping

Well more from an Australian perspective and the UK where this phone was originally released, the UK had the 81 and just recently starting to get the 83 for Orange customers, but in Aus the amount of 81 models bought via eBay and the UK massively out weighs the 83 which us only available from our most hated phone provider.. which is why hardly any 83s have sold

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones