• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

full screen protector

I have a tempered glass one here not sure which brand it shattered or had cracked and remained in one piece. I cant tell what brand but appears to be full size and has black trim edge. Any idea what the pictured brand is.

i've read that some of them are too small and miss a 1/2-1cm of the screen 2-5mm of ths screen edge.

Attachments

• screenprotector (1).jpg
    screenprotector (1).jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 53
Upvote 0
motorola has some on their website they have a 65$ amazon screen and screen protection for 2 years from amazon.

So motorola screen protector or itskinz.

The itskinz says exact glass dimensions so i will need to see if that brand is sold on amazons website. Seems like maybe one of these brands maybe the 3 pack supershieldz but i think its possible motorola or itskins to be a better screen protector.

itskins glass screen protector for moto g power (2021)-clear - Motorola

Motorola Glass Screen Protector for Moto G Power (2021) - Antimicrobial* - Motorola

[2 Pack] Motorola Glass Screen Protector for Moto G Power (2021) - Antimicrobial* - Motorola

160506-800-auto

160075-1600-auto

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
motorola has some on their website they have a 65$ amazon screen and screen protection for 2 years from amazon.

So motorola screen protector or itskinz.

The itskinz says exact glass dimensions so i will need to see if that brand is sold on amazons website. Seems like maybe one of these brands maybe the 3 pack supershieldz but i think its possible motorola or itskins to be a better screen protector.

itskins glass screen protector for moto g power (2021)-clear - Motorola

Motorola Glass Screen Protector for Moto G Power (2021) - Antimicrobial* - Motorola

[2 Pack] Motorola Glass Screen Protector for Moto G Power (2021) - Antimicrobial* - Motorola

160506-800-auto

160075-1600-auto
Itskins is what my sister has for her cell, she really loves it, and I really love my wrapped around one for my droid as well.
There is always liquid screen cover too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones