• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Future Motorola Droid owner

Dolsey

Lurker
Mar 1, 2010
I'm purchasing my Motorola Droid as I type this. I'm taking advantage of their new promotion. I'm buying one and getting a second free since I'm in a family plan and more than 1 phone is eligible for upgrade.

I do hope I can learn great ideas on what apps/widgets to get and what I can do to help conserve battery life. I'm also looking to buy a vertical or horizontal case..I figure a snap on case might not be good since then you wont be able to use the media center unless you have a magnet. If anyone has ideas on what case I should look into that'd be much appreciated.

I'm purchasing my Motorola Droid as I type this. I'm taking advantage of their new promotion. I'm buying one and getting a second free since I'm in a family plan and more than 1 phone is eligible for upgrade.

I do hope I can learn great ideas on what apps/widgets to get and what I can do to help conserve battery life. I'm also looking to buy a vertical or horizontal case..I figure a snap on case might not be good since then you wont be able to use the media center unless you have a magnet. If anyone has ideas on what case I should look into that'd be much appreciated.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones