• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G2x Froyo Camera on Gingerbread

I just did it last night and you do not need root just cwm and flash it over and you are done it really is that easy. This phone is the most user friendly phone ever made all you need is to have minimal knowledge of a computer and you can mod it. I havent rooted yet because I dont need to but I will eventually. The camera is perfect in every way execpt the front faceing camera is sideways. SO JUST TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS. It will be done shortly though Those guys are among the most brilliant minds on the planet. Bye the way I would like to tell everyone who is interested in this project and plans on using the camera now or waiting till it is done to go to the developers page and donate to them they deserve it they are working hard so we can all have a better phone. And I want to make it peerfectly clear that I do not know any of them and am in no way associated with them or the project, I just am a devoted fan of all of those guys and apriciate what they do for us.

Charlie

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones