• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G610 pls help

Danyboii

Lurker
Aug 22, 2014
I have a Huawei G610 and the problem im having is that i have 200 Mb free space but still i cant update my apps cuz of the insufficient space error on playstore. i found this code for samsung devices *#9900# for system dump and stuff i want to know if Huawei has a code for sysdump cuz i have been facing this problem from quite a while and i have tried everything to fix it but it doesnt work and im not willing to format my phone :/

I have a Huawei G610 and the problem im having is that i have 200 Mb free space but still i cant update my apps cuz of the insufficient space error on playstore. i found this code for samsung devices *#9900# for system dump and stuff i want to know if Huawei has a code for sysdump cuz i have been facing this problem from quite a while and i have tried everything to fix it but it doesnt work and im not willing to format my phone :/

Upvote 0
To fix a similar problem on my Huawei G630 I slid all the Google apps like search, plus, mail, chrome, hangouts, and google settings to the google widget folder on the bottom of the home screen. Instantly I was able to download apps and have now downloaded six games and still has more space. Don't know why it works but it does???? Why the phone doesn't come set up like this I don't know. I am trying to spread the word.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones