• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy eternal looping

I have with me a Samsung S10E, he is on a eternal looping on the Galaxy S10e logo, its appear for a one second and dissapear. I tried to install a stock rom via Odin3, but the error persist! What should i do?
what happened to get the phone in this state? just out of the blue? dropped or damaged physically somehow? trying to root it? flashed the wrong firmware?

what happened when you tried to install a firmware update(stock rom)? did it go thru ok? did you get an error while doing so? where did you get the firmware from? what website? can you post a link?

and lastly what is your exact model of the phone?

Upvote 0
what happened to get the phone in this state? just out of the blue? dropped or damaged physically somehow? trying to root it? flashed the wrong firmware?

what happened when you tried to install a firmware update(stock rom)? did it go thru ok? did you get an error while doing so? where did you get the firmware from? what website? can you post a link?

and lastly what is your exact model of the phone?
This is a Samsung Galaxy sm-g970f, 16 binary. Its a client phone, she said the phone doest have any damaged, no wrong firmware, nothing. The phone entered on this looping.
I tried to download the correct stock rom via Odin3, the download completed sucefuly, but the error persist!

Upvote 0
This is a Samsung Galaxy sm-g970f, 16 binary. Its a client phone, she said the phone doest have any damaged, no wrong firmware, nothing. The phone entered on this looping.
I tried to download the correct stock rom via Odin3, the download completed sucefuly, but the error persist!
so the download was complete, but what about when you run odin? that was successful as well? what "error perisisted"? odin error? or something else? can you post the output of odin after you ran the program?

did you get the firmware from sammobile? this is the only place i trust to get firmwares from.
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s10e/firmware/#SM-G970F

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones