• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S10 plus app looping

Steve7447

Lurker
Oct 24, 2022
Hello. I have a digital crypto currency wallet. It's not through play store but it's a link sent to everyone via email then we click the link then download the wallet. The problem is when I touch the icon on my phone the app just keeps looping, what I mean by that the little circle keeps going around with updating underneath it and that's all it does. It should immediately display the wallet with my personal details. Samsung informed me there is nothing wrong with the phone. The company said it's unique to me and they can't replicate the problem. I'm not sure anyone on this forum can help but I though I'd give it a go

Hello. Thanks for the tips. I did clear data and cache and no luck. I also uninstalled it and reinstalled, again no luck. It's not a play store app. It is sent to several thousand people via email and you click the link and install the app. It worked fine for a few months now all it does it loop, Hopefully I can put a screenshot on here of what it does. It;s not a phone problem according to Samsung

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-120926_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-120926_Chrome.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 59
Upvote 0
Hello. Thanks for the tips. I did clear data and cache and no luck. I also uninstalled it and reinstalled, again no luck. It's not a play store app. It is sent to several thousand people via email and you click the link and install the app. It worked fine for a few months now all it does it loop, Hopefully I can put a screenshot on here of what it does. It;s not a phone problem according to Samsung

Does it not work with both WiFi and 4G/5G wireless internet? You're not firewalled are you? Suggest try using the app via a VPN.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones