• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy note 2 firmware update help please

bakalmode

Lurker
Jan 17, 2013
hi. im new to android and im owning a galaxy note 2 for a month. some of my friends already upgraded their firmware to 4.1.2 and i am not recieving any notification of the said upgrade. ive done OTA and kies, no luck. guys please let me know why i am not getting any upgrade. TIA!

hi. im new to android and im owning a galaxy note 2 for a month. some of my friends already upgraded their firmware to 4.1.2 and i am not recieving any notification of the said upgrade. ive done OTA and kies, no luck. guys please let me know why i am not getting any upgrade. TIA!
welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!

moved you to the note 2 forum as people who have your phone will be able to help you better.

not sure on updates, but carriers like to push the ota's in batches. i'm sure it will come your way. you can always check yourself settings>about phone>software>software update>check software update. it should be something like that. i do not have your phone so it might be something slightly different as far as the placement of the software update checker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones