• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Note 2 master Accessories List

Has anyone picked this up yet?

EXPANSYS Slip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Black) #SLIPCASENOTE2 - Expansys USA

I am looking for the Sena Ultraslim for this phone, but their support line informed me that they're too busy devising every IP5 case in creation to deal with the Note II at this time. They estimated that it would be mid-November before they even decide to consider it.

I figured I may have some time to wait as Verizon is holding their Note II variant, but I'm now thinking I may go a different route, resulting in having the Note II this week. In that case, I'd need to pick something up quickly to hold me over. I could go TPU, but I'd rather not have a case on the phone at all times.

Any thoughts on the Expansys slip case?

Thanks!

-Brian

Upvote 0
There are some on Amazon available now shipped from Korea for like 20 more then zenus's site you can get it in 3-4 days expedited

Zenus is offering a 20% discount though

I forgot which Zenus case did you order?

I wanted to get the color edge diary series. Well,I think I'll wait until they release a diary case+ stand like what they have for the original note

Upvote 0
Anyone got or used the Amzer holster/case combo?

Galaxy Note 2 Holsters Store | Fommy.com

It's close to what I am looking for in a thin, snug fitting snap on case for the back with a holster option to clip on my belt. Just curious if anyone can speak for the quality of this one, or Amzer cases in general.

I ordered two of them on Friday. Not personally sure of quality but watched a couple YouTube reviews which were positive. That was enough for me to give them a try for the price.

Upvote 0
Just purchased this case. I should receive it by the end of the week. Just wanted something cheap until I figure out my long-term solution (assuming I don't fall in love with this).

I'll post back after I use it bit.

You might want to verify that it is for the Note 2. All of the pictures & the first description indicate that it's for the Note 1. A bit conflicting.

Either way, please let us know so others can buy with confidence.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Interesting Battery Development which lends credence to the rumor that the Verizon Galaxy Note 2 has the NFC chip in the Battery - not the rear cover like the other versions.

I see separate Type Batteries listed on the Samsung USA Accessory Site

Listing unique types for different USA Carriers

Galaxy Note™ II Standard Battery (3100mA) (Verizon & US Cellular)

Galaxy Note

and

Standard Battery

Galaxy Note™ II Standard Battery (3100mA)

Galaxy Note

Just to add to the confusion, both are listed with the same part number
Part # EB595675L

Upvote 0
I've read many of those same threads and confusion still doesn't make it a rumor.

Heh ok....agree to disagree.

Though I could use the same argument with the "rumor" that sprint note 2 could do voice and data simultaneously. My point is - Samsung didn't disclose this either...or at least make the information easily obtainable...just like the NFC battery...(I guess you got the memo on that but I sure didn't!)

Upvote 0
Heh ok....agree to disagree.

Though I could use the same argument with the "rumor" that sprint note 2 could do voice and data simultaneously. My point is - Samsung didn't disclose this either...or at least make the information easily obtainable...just like the NFC battery...(I guess you got the memo on that but I sure didn't!)

SVDO...Now that I didn't know about. Someone forgot to send the memo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones