• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy rush boost mobile help

Probably not. Ask Boost about their tethering policy. (If they don't allow it, they block it.

Also, if you're going to br out in the sticks, make sure that Boost has a good signal out there. You may find that there's no signal at all. Covering 98% of the people doesn't mean covering 98% of the land. They cover cities, large towns, interstates and whatever signal leaks past those.

Upvote 0
moving to kinda a country area i was thinking about purchasing a samsung galaxy from boost mobile doing the $3 a day plan unlimited 4g lte i was wondering could i tether the galaxy to say a pc or gaming console and use the 4g lte?
are you rooted? if so you can in fact tether. if your not I recommend you do. As long as you follow the guidelines when rooting you shouldn't have any problems. and once done all options are available.

have fun.

p.s. if rooted they won't block you from tethering

Reactions: kskillz
Upvote 0
Probably not. Ask Boost about their tethering policy. (If they don't allow it, they block it.

Also, if you're going to br out in the sticks, make sure that Boost has a good signal out there. You may find that there's no signal at all. Covering 98% of the people doesn't mean covering 98% of the land. They cover cities, large towns, interstates and whatever signal leaks past those.

Service is 4g late where I'm going

Upvote 0
are you rooted? if so you can in fact tether. if your not I recommend you do. As long as you follow the guidelines when rooting you shouldn't have any problems. and once done all options are available.

have fun.

p.s. if rooted they won't block you from tethering

U think if I'm just playing Xbox live via teether they wont ban me from the network? I mean gaming doesn't take much data

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones