1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

galaxy s 4 no sim

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bramleyandy, Nov 14, 2014.

1. bramleyandy

bramleyandy Lurker

First off hello my name us andy im new to the forum an joined as it looks to be the place to get the best android information .i have a galaxy s 4 and all has been fine then today i put a new ee sim card in the mobile an all i get is no sim i have check the sim in another mobile an its fine put the old sim back in and still no sim ive hard reset it ive booted the mobile in safe mode still same im baffled now can anyone shed any light on this ive even cleaned the contacts

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

I assume from what you say that the phone has been working with an EE SIM before this? If so, take the SIM into EE and ask them. It's new after all.

Dave

3. bramleyandy

bramleyandy Lurker

Ive had the phone for a while just put my daughters sim card in an who is on ee same as the mobile is an now says no sim even with the origional one and when i put both sim cards in my mobile they are fine so something has happened with the s 4 im baffled

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews