• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Pup...I love ya bro, but spelling isn't one of your strong points.

Oh..come give me a big bro hug ya PH...or is it PW ? :D

Good thing the site guidelines specifically say proper spelling and grammar are not necessary. I would have been banned after my first three posts.:rofl:

Oh yeah, remember I hit 9k yesterday. See my count now.:vroam:

Upvote 0
Got the setup done! Quite the transformation. Just need a few more washers to make sure it's really tight.
uvebu2ed.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks, Pup!
Ended up just getting a pretty cheap 22" Westinghouse. Listed at 1080p. Picture quality looked at least as good as the Samsungs and was lighter and thinner which I was more concerned about.
Question: It has both an HDMI and PC input. Which would be better for max screen quality? I tried both and didn't see much of an issue. I'd assume no audio streams through the PC input?

Upvote 0
Thanks, Pup!
Ended up just getting a pretty cheap 22" Westinghouse. Listed at 1080p. Picture quality looked at least as good as the Samsungs and was lighter and thinner which I was more concerned about.
Question: It has both an HDMI and PC input. Which would be better for max screen quality? I tried both and didn't see much of an issue. I'd assume no audio streams through the PC input?

HDMI as it should have higher resolution. It will also include audio to the TV as well so you may be able to get rid of the speakers if the ones on the TV are good enough. Also, if you decided to put a BlueRay player or set up a home DVR on the computer you could get HQ output to the TV.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
HDMI as it should have higher resolution. It will also include audio to the TV as well so you may be able to get rid of the speakers if the ones on the TV are good enough. Also, if you decided to put a BlueRay player or set up a home DVR on the computer you could get HQ output to the TV.

Should have multiquoted.
Well, I may stick with the PC input as it only has 1 HDMI. :(
This way we can swap in the Roku (or if we get another one have it dedicated).

Upvote 0
Yeah, I love all their songs.
I'm on a Boat is still the best. Jack Sparrow is pretty good. A shame Samberg left SNL.
Last I heard he was dating Joanna Newsom. I LOVE her. Seen her 3 times now. Totally wild harp music but amazing talent.

Reminds me..I still need to watch the SNL I have DVR(ed) w / Seth McFarland my Family Guy friend ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones