• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy s4 verizon secure fail kernel

D

Deleted User

hi,
i was trying to flash twrp recovery in jfltevzw with the official twrp app and it said the flash was successful. after that i restarted the phone and it was ok. then i tried to boot into recovery. the following message appeared on the screen secure fail: kernel. use verizon repair software assistant on a computer to repair. this was not odin mode. i wanted to reflash the firmware using download mode but i can't get to it. can you please help. thank you

Plus for any variant thats not tmobike of the s4s you need methid to do that called either i rhink Safe Strap or boot strap im not sure but the verizon, at&t and sprint have all locked bootloaders ecxept tge SGH-M919 witch has a unlocked bootloader

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones