• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy ace style

help! I downloaded any firmware for Samsung Galaxy Ace Style (the firmware I downloaded is "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2") with Odin and maybe even in the wrong way and when the operation was finished the phone restarted in bootloop (at this moment the firmware that is on the phone is still the same "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2") and now I'm trying to download the latest firmware for that device again with odin only that once the operation is over odin says pass (the operation was successful) (the new firmware I downloaded is the most recent "SM-G310HNXXU0APA1") but after that the phone continues to restart in bootloop so I send the device into recovery mode and above it says that the firmware has always remained the same as before (the firmware is the previous one "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2"). what should I do now? help!

Last edited:
aiuto! ho scaricato un qualsiasi firmware per samsung galaxy ace style (il firmware che ho scaricato è "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2") con odin e forse anche in modo sbagliato e quando l'operazione è finita il telefono si è riavviato in bootloop (in questo momento il firmware che sta sul telefono è sempre lo stesso "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2") e ora sto provando a scaricare il firmware più recente per quel dispositivo sempre con odin soltanto che finita l'operazione odin dice pass (l'operazione è andata a buon fine) (il nuovo firmware che ho scaricato è il più recente "SM-G310HNXXU0APA1") ma dopo il telefono continua a riavviarsi in bootloop allora mando il dispositivo in modalità recovery mode e lì sopra c'è scritto che il firmware è rimasto sempre quello di prima (il firmware è quello di prima "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2"). come dovrei fare ora? aiuto!
Here's the best I could get. Good luck :)
help! I downloaded any firmware for Samsung Galaxy Ace Style (the firmware I downloaded is "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2") with Odin and maybe even in the wrong way and when the operation was finished the phone restarted in bootloop (at this moment the firmware that is on the phone is still the same "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2") and now I'm trying to download the latest firmware for that device again with odin only that once the operation is over odin says pass (the operation was successful) (the new firmware I downloaded is the most recent "SM-G310HNXXU0APA1") but after that the phone continues to restart in bootloop so I send the device into recovery mode and above it says that the firmware has always remained the same as before (the firmware is the previous one "SM-G310HNXXU0ANI2"). what should I do now? help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones