• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S7 Edge/iPhone Smart Switch Problem

Ozsisu

Lurker
Jul 19, 2016
Hey all,
Just picked up a S7 Edge, had galaxy phones for awhile, switched to iphone 6s plus - now back because I missed Android.
I am having a problem, however, with syncing the Edge and the iPhone through smart switch. I get it all connected and the Edge starts it search for content, only to stop each and every time at 11% with the message - Unable to transfer content - there is not enough space in your device storage. To transfer content from your OS device, go to the smart switch main screen, select iOS and tap start. Well, I do that, and it just gets to 11% again and stops. The thing is - I have a 64gb iphone - used 50gb, but have a 32gb SD card in the Edge and absolutely nothing on the phone as of yet. So I am not sure what the problem is? And either way - I thought I was able to select what I want to transfer, not just transfer all at once anyway?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones