• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galazy Note 3 Newbie

Mred215

Lurker
Aug 4, 2012
Hi guys,

First up sorry if this question has been asked and answered before but I can't find what I'm looking for online.

I've been a long time user of a Galaxy S2 and my wife has a Galaxy S3, so I'm familiar with how they both work but the Galaxy Note 3 seems to be a bit different.

There are two things which I'm trying to achieve:

1. When I push the home button, my home screen is selected, however I want to change which window is my home screen. How can I do this? I can move the order of the windows around but I can't change which one is the home window.

2. On the Galaxy S3 when my wife is connected to our home WiFi, she can access music files on my PC via the standard music player and by pressing and holding her finger on a particular song the Galaxy S3 gives her an option to "download" the song from my PC to her phone. The Galaxy Note 3 doesn't seem to have this functionality (or does it?).

I'm running Android 4.3

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Here

Attachments

• 1388236041674.jpg
    1388236041674.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones