• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gallery problem on Galaxy Note

dottymama

Lurker
Sep 3, 2012
Hi
New to this forum and to Android phones. I bought a Galaxy Note a few weeks ago, all fine so far apart from a small problem with the photo gallery.
Sometimes when I take a photo, the 'thumbnail image' shown in the gallery is incorrect i.e. it shows a different image to the one shown when you tap on it.
Has anyone else had this problem. Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks
Sarah

Hi
New to this forum and to Android phones. I bought a Galaxy Note a few weeks ago, all fine so far apart from a small problem with the photo gallery.
Sometimes when I take a photo, the 'thumbnail image' shown in the gallery is incorrect i.e. it shows a different image to the one shown when you tap on it.
Has anyone else had this problem. Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks
Sarah

Hi Sarah. This has happened to me a few times but not with the Note. I find that I'm clicking on the pic faster than it has time to process to the gallery so the pic it pulls up is the previous pic taken. Hope that makes sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones