• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME][FREE] Dimensional Flux RPG/Strategy

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dimensionalflux

Game Description (Short): Game that can be played Offline but has Online Global Events that users can update IF they want to participate. Online participation is encouraged, as you can get prizes.

RPG Components: Heroes can gain levels, obtain skills and equipment. Heroes can make a great difference in Battle.

Strategy Components: Build/Upgrade your buildings, Train Units and go into battle. Units are either defensive or offensive but can do either or. Training and Building has no waiting component. You build and train instantly.

Other Components:
Exploration - Random encounters, planets and other space/sci-fi related things can be found during Exploration. Exploration is also a more active way to gain resources! Wait Time: 30 Mins per Survey and Extraction Actions.

Battle:
Battle other players (offline battles online unless there is a PVP Event which uses live Player Data). Offline battle uses Player Data as well but not live data (data from last update). You can battle to gain experience and resources. Experience is gained per unit defeated so if you lose the overall battle you will still gain Experience. Battle Rounds stop at 30 seconds and you can choose to retreat or continue battle (by starting battle again using the button). Only reason to retreat is if you don't have enough resources to heal your units. Even if you are going to be defeated you will get Experience.

Current Events:
Hero Race - Level heroes to get points for Event. More points the higher your rank. During this event Units will not be wounded so you can battle without having to heal your units afterwards.

Upcoming Events:
Halloween Event - Boss Battle
Dragon Hatchery and Shipyard (Hatch a dragon or Craft a Ship).

Boss Battle will be a new battle system! Each boss will have up to 3 minion units.

Can't post Screenshots yet (I'm a new user), Will post as soon as I can along with QR!

Available on Google Play
Search: DimensionalFlux

Attachments

• tablet101.jpg
    tablet101.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 68
  • tablet7503.jpg
    tablet7503.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DiFluxIcon2.png
    DiFluxIcon2.png
    260 KB · Views: 71
  • difluxqr.png
    difluxqr.png
    372 bytes · Views: 37
Upvote 0
I tried earlier, It wasn't letting me but I am checking often while I browse other posts. Will try in a few hours. Thanks for putting up the link for now.

Once you've made even one post you should be able to Edit it to include links or images. Let me (or another Staff member) know if that's not working for you so we can look into it. :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Ah it works now, I think it didn't work on my work connection (maybe a filter of some kind).

I will be updating the game in the next few days:

System Mail will be put in so users can receive up to date information on Events and Updates! And also gives players Daily Login rewards. Makes people feel more connected to the Developer(s) I think.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones