• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game graphics too realitic now days?

Is it just me?I am 31 years old. Playing games all my life. Somehow I have skipped a lot of good bestselling games in the past year or two due to to realisric and lot of effects. And in the past year my nostalgy for more simple games and old consoles. Am i getting old or the video game trend is returning?

Is it just me?I am 31 years old. Playing games all my life. Somehow I have skipped a lot of good bestselling games in the past year or two due to to realisric and lot of effects. And in the past year my nostalgy for more simple games and old consoles. Am i getting old or the video game trend is returning?
No kind sir, I only play some of the smallest names not of getting too realistic, but yeah take like Beyond Two Souls, or even different kind of other video games, ahhhhh 31 wow, you are a youngin, I around my late fourties. And still play games. Just downloaded Bioshock and a fighting game for my ps3 the other day.

Upvote 0
No kind sir, I only play some of the smallest names not of getting too realistic, but yeah take like Beyond Two Souls, or even different kind of other video games, ahhhhh 31 wow, you are a youngin, I around my late fourties. And still play games. Just downloaded Bioshock and a fighting game for my ps3 the other day.
Ps3? it still works??????? lol

i'm in my forties and i still play games as well. i love my ps4. i too am waiting for the Ps5 to come out. i like my games complicated. i'm no social gamer. i do not like games like cod or fortnight. my last game that i played that i really like was Horizon Zero Dawn. if you want original gameplay, then that is the game i would highly recommend.

if you do not want to play games that are too realistic then do not play any vr games. i have tried resident evil vr, and i almost pooped in my pants playing it.....talk about scarry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nikola Nikolov
Upvote 0

i'm in my forties and i still play games as well. i love my ps4. i too am waiting for the Ps5 to come out. i like my games complicated. i'm no social gamer. i do not like games like cod or fortnight. my last game that i played that i really like was Horizon Zero Dawn. if you want original gameplay, then that is the game i would highly recommend.

if you do not want to play games that are too realistic then do not play any vr games. i have tried resident evil vr, and i almost pooped in my pants playing it.....talk about scarry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a vr person, but i saw some people on youtube playing resident evil and it seem really too much for my heart :) . I have ps4 , deffenetely planning to get ps5 and thanks for recommending me Horizon zero dawn. It seems beautiful. Uncharted 4was also great.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

Not a VR person myself either, although tried it a few times on my Moto.. Yikes.

I cannot tell if you are a man or woman.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I have all the playstation consoles starting from the 1 and even the PSP, i like games like Crash Bandicoot and any old school games, Resident Evil, Mortal Combat.... just recently got Crash Test Racing.

I also dabble with my XBox One.
I have a psp that broke down, the battery I let it suicide itself. I did get a Vita about a few years back, when was travling . I have played Crash Test Racing a while ago.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones