• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dirtrider501

Aug 1, 2011
I finally got my error code 128 fixed.... I think. So now its time to re root but I have some games that I want to backup the saved data and I am havin a hard time finding a program that will back it all up without superuser permissions. Is there a non root version that will work or am I screwed? Thanks in advance.

I finally got my error code 128 fixed.... I think. So now its time to re root but I have some games that I want to backup the saved data and I am havin a hard time finding a program that will back it all up without superuser permissions. Is there a non root version that will work or am I screwed? Thanks in advance.

How did you fix the 128 error?

Upvote 0
Honestly the only way I was able to fix that error code was get have the boost store I bought the phone from call Samsung themselves and get authorization to give me a new phone for warrantee purposes. Took a few hours on the phone for the lady at the boost store but finally they gave me new phone. seems it is something to do with the phone physically the way it disconnects from wi fi and goes back to 3g. this new phone i have had it for about a month now with no errors.... so now time to re root. actually goin to do it in a few mins.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones