• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games That Make You Smarter

Andruid

Lurker
Oct 26, 2009
I want to start this thread to discuss android games that actually afford some kind of mental benefit for the player. I discovered recently that there are quite a few games out there that actually teach something or hone some skill. One of my favorites is GeoQuiz from Brain Cafe (developer - Urbian, Inc.) - a simple but fun and educational geography quiz.

Please use this thread to share your experiences with such games and to make recommendations for others who are interested in using mobile gaming for something other than gradually wearing out their retinas.

I want to start this thread to discuss android games that actually afford some kind of mental benefit for the player. I discovered recently that there are quite a few games out there that actually teach something or hone some skill. One of my favorites is GeoQuiz from Brain Cafe (developer - Urbian, Inc.) - a simple but fun and educational geography quiz.

Please use this thread to share your experiences with such games and to make recommendations for others who are interested in using mobile gaming for something other than gradually wearing out their retinas.

I just downloaded GeoQuiz and I very much enjoy it... Actually makes you think back to what we've learn all the way back in grade school!

Upvote 0
don't know if it's making me smarter, but i'm currently addicted to WordUp!

it's a word game, pretty much like Boggle.

if u get it, make sure u donate also...the "free" version uses a weird dictionary with words you've never heard of...after donating u get a "normal" dictionary with "normal" words.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones