• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games You Would Like to See on the G1

Yes scrabble, multiplayer..

Scrabble -- please

When i had an iPhone there was a great Scrabble game so i for one am hoping the writer can do the same in our format.
The iPhone by the way was great but broke down twice in the same week then i let the battery run right down and after recharging it lost all the apps and games i had put on. I took the refund option

Upvote 0
Spades, doom, quake, yahtzee, uno, canasta, nes emulator and prey 3d

Have you checked the market place for games at all? There are already a couple version of Doom available. Somebody already released a free demo version of Quake. Uno already exists I think as well. And there is already an amazing NES Emulator (NESoid) and SNES emulator (SNESoid) a Sega Genesis Emulator (GENsoid) and a GBA emulator. I already have NESoid and SNESoid and they run almost perfectly on my G1. I play Mario, Zelda, Rygar, Metroid.. and all kinds of games all the time. You should check them out.

Upvote 0
I want iphone quality games. How does the Magic have more RAM than iPhone 3GS, and almost the same procc, but the games are so crap (mostly)? I mean, we should be very close to 3GS, and at least on par with the iphone 3G. Is there something wrong with the SDK, enviro, etc?

I mean honestly, google cant even build a keyboard that doesnt lag when it uses auto correct?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones