• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gboard trys to predict what i am going to say when posting or replying to a post on Facebook

UbinTook

Mar 6, 2012
Bizarre, Gboard trys to predict what i am going to say when posting or replying to a post on Facebook mobile.(the only app that has this issue).
all instances of predictive text are off except "show suggestion strip" which i HAVE to have one on order to access the microphone for voice to text. IF i turn off "show suggestion strip" FB does not try to prediction what i am trying to type. Latest android on Samsung A525G.

any thoughts?
thank you

done ,will report back in a day or so...why would this help out of curiosity?
cache is a temp folder where temporary data gets stored. sometimes they can get corrupted creating glitches, bugs and errors. anytime you get an issue like this always start with cache and in some instances data when you wipe.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones